Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sundays Delight

I cant even think of a title for this blog post so i went random! First there is Embroidered Alpha Freebie on Calicos Corner take a look:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute huh?? Second have you all seen Miss Mint from peppermintcreative is coming out with some new watercolor cardboard papers i can barely contain how thrilled i am!

Today was a laid back day for us just church and home hopefully i can scrap some new pictures tomorrow! Now for sweet shoppes From our Blog to Yours!!

I have to do everything in sets of two. I guess that boarders on OCD but its sort of a quirk i guess. For example when i chew i chew in two or ill take two pictures not just one. I guess things are just better in twos?

Ok go ahead laugh away!

2 comments:

Calico said...

Just stopping by to thank you for putting my alpha on your blog! I'm glad you like it :). And hey, there's nothing wrong with having a quirk or two, I think we all have them! Have a good one!
Calico

Lauren Grier said...

two by two.. double the fun ;) hehe
thanks for playing
La