Sunday, May 6, 2007

NSD!

Whew its over and i have a headache and hole in my pocket. Until today ive been basically scarppin with freebies but now i 200 dollars worth of stuff. WOW Miss Mint (peppermintcreative.com) just came out with a ton of new products PLUS a freebie kit! Along with that shabbyprincess.com released a new kit that supports the March of Dimes. How cool is that? You get a brand new kit and support premature babies. Can it get any better? Im also in the hot seat at TMS so come on over and hit me up with some questions don’t be shy I don’t bite(usually…). Also this week I have had a concrete block in my head which has blocked my creativity and im happy to announce it left last night! With a few inspiration layouts from scrap artist it came back in one piece.:)

I cant believe the twins will be two on thursday seems like yesterday they made a huge unexpected entrance into this big world. Wow does time fly fast….. I couldn’t even imagine where they would be then and now... *sigh* just another year older and wiser i guess. Now for some Layouts:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scrumdidliumtious Kit
Staple by Miss Mint at peppermintcreative
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Miles Kit
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lilac Garden by Miss Mint

No comments: