Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Minty Mint Day

Have you all seen the new Paper Pack Miss Mint has put out? Seriously the cutest thing on this planet cant wait to see what she adds later this month. www.peppermintcreative.com


I took a half day today and the kids and I went to a nearby river to jump in puddles, we had a total blast and I think I got a few good shots ill upload tomorrow. Totally something to look forward to. Check out The Mommys Spot for a great new digital challenge, this week it’s a scrap lift and for participating you get a FREE kit that’s right a FREE kit! There’s a catch you must be a mother to join this wonderful message board please stick around with us even if you complete the challenge.

I have also found a new addiction amazon.com! I just read an interesting article about IQ’s and reading to young children so of course I had to order new books. lol One book I saw was just adorable and had to share it with other mothers out there its called Someday by Alison McGhee read the reviews, I cant wait for it to arrive. Another book I saw for myself was Thanks to You: Wisdom From Mother to Child

My kids are in desperate and I mean desperate need of swimsuits so I was trying to find one that will last the summer and hold up. I went crazy on onestepahead.com today and my kids are decked out for the sun… I got all of the kids three bathing suits since we are planning a trip to Hawaii. Along with that I got three swim shoes, cover ups, rash guards, hats, sunglasses. I know a bit overboard but oh well ig to a raise last week….. lol

No comments: